London photography : Jamie Stephen
Jamie Stephen Represents continues to have a successful 2010, shooting exceptional campaigns for a variety of clients:
- Carolyn Barber has been commissioned by JWT to shoot a messy lunchbox arrangement for Kit Kat to run alongside their recent television campaign.
- Sean Gleason has been travelling all over the world for editorial clients such as Conde Nast Traveller, Tatler and a beautiful shoot for Elegant Resorts in Marbella.
- Omer Knaz has shot an unusual campaign for How to Spend It magazine, setting a range of winter footwear on blocks of textured ice.
- Ian Scigliuzzi has been in Paris shooting a range of eye-catching still life images for Arik Levy's upcoming new book.
- Stuart McClymont was chosen to shoot Dizzee Rascal, Jamie Cullum and Sharleen Spiteri as part of the advertising campaign for Sky TV’s 'Must Be The Music'.
- John Bennett continues to shoot for a multitude of editorial clients including this luxurious accessories campaign for Next Magazine.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!