Photographer: omer knaz
Photographer: carl lyttle
Photographer: alex macro
Photographer: lee brimble
Photographer: john bennett
Photographer: stuart mcclymont
Jamie Stephen Represents is a UK-based production agency representing directors, photographers and illustrators across the world.
Recent projects include:
- Omer Knaz’s eye-catching fashion accessories special for FT How to spend it.
- Carl Lyttle’s series of shots of the 2011 Nissan GT-R campaign with NewBBDO Paris.
- John Bennett’s high-end fashion accessories editorial work.
- Lee Brimble’s brand new campaign for Hertz Europe, shot on location in Monaco.
- Alex Macro’s humorous celebration of the Royal Wedding - 'Morning after the night before'.
- Stuart McClymont’s tilt-shift portrait of Chris Hoy for Skyride.
- Richard Morris’ brand new show reel, presenting highlights of his recent moving image work.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!