"Our people are select - photographers, illustrators, CGI animators, branded content creators - and we represent them because they prize their craft and excel at what they do. Combined with our production knowledge you have a team capable of delivering across all platforms, formats and budgets."
The latest JSR Showcase features projects for clients including Honda, Eyelure, TFL, Atterley Road, Jamie Oliver, JD Sports and Margaret Howell.
- New signing Will Whipple has shot for Burberry, Phoenix Magazine and most recently Atterley Road.
- Fashion photographer Comer has worked for JD Sports, Public Desire, Lee Cooper, Nike, South Beach and Top Man.
- Car photographer Lee Brimble and BOOM worked together to produce a number of exciting Vines for Honda to promote the Honda Civic.
- BOOM projects have spanned CGi, animation, VFX.
- Fashion photographer Matt Hind recently shot Margaret Howell’s AW15 look-book and Avon.
- Food photographer Steve Ryan shot for Bank of Ireland, Distillery Directors, Jamie Oliver, Cook and Squaremeal as well as releasing the latest Rag and Bone magazine
- Illustrator Raid71 created some arresting graphics for Transport For London’s ‘Think Slow’ outdoor campaign.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!