Left: © Sam Stowell / Right: © Patrick Harrison
Left: © Julian Love / Right: © Ray Massey
Left: © Andy Smith / Right: © Holly Pickering
Left: © John Garon / Right: © Rowan Fee
© Julian Calverley
Left: © Liz McBurney / Right: © Iain Crockart
Left: © Michael Heffernan / Right: © Charlotte Tolhurst
Left: © Nick Daly / Right: © Nick David
Established in 2002, Lisa Pritchard Agency - LPA is a unique one-stop-shop for all photography needs.
- LPA Photographers are established professionals that cover everything from lifestyle and food to landscape and still life.
- LPA Futures is a two-year programme that supports emerging photographers.
- LPA Style covers stylists and hair and make-up artists hand-picked for their talent.
- LPA Production, whether commissioning photography or being commissioned, LPA offers a flexible shoot production service.
- LPA Pop Up Agent is a popular service for photographers without agents. The company can deal with all the trickier things that an agent might deal with on a shoot.
- LPA Portfolio Reviews offers a bespoke consultancy service to photographers.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!