Process have enjoyed a busy fifth summer, with the following campaigns:
- Martin Brent's 48-sheet poster campaign for Sue Ryder through JWT.
- Dylan Collard's shots for Vodafone through RMG Connect; a humorous campaign to end back pain for the COI and a poignant look at children's weight issues for Birdseye through BBH.
- Gareth Sambidge's Christmas campaign for Harrods. Waitrose DM campaign with MCBD and a press campaign for Betty Crocker muffins with Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Bill Robinson has been developing the British Gas/Centrica image library as well as shooting a European campaign for Nintendo.
- Louisa Parry has been shooting still life for Sony with WWAV Rapp Collins, she has also shot a building wrap for Cadburys through Publicis as well as a McDonalds campaign for Leo Burnetts.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!