The Carolyn Trayler Agency has been "busy, busy, busy!" with the following projects:
- Patrice de Villiers has worked on campaigns for McCain and Westfield for BMB; Eurostar for Euro RSCG Paris; Hellmann's Winning Sandwich for Lowe London, as well as editorial work for The Sunday Times, Tatler and Arena.
- Simon Mills has shot two new campaigns for 02 for VCCP and another promoting safety for cyclists for Transport For London for M&C Saatchi.
- Stuart Hall has just finished a series of shots in the Scottish Highlands for a new Mitsubishi campaign for ADK Europe.
- Tim Macpherson is finishing a personal project that focused on children and eating - combining shooting in studio and on location.
- Andy aka Greenproject has now gone solo and is working on a new portfolio of very contemporary still life.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!