Model: johnatan llopis
Client: infashion homme
Photographer: winda berkowitz
Model: julia kovacova
Client: vogue brazil
Photographer: seth sabal
Model: jens hofmann
Client: down town magazine
Photographer: raul docasar
Model: fernanda vizzuet and tatiana de leon
Client: carolina k's ny winter 2009
Photographer: ivan belaustegui
Title: contempo 20 years!
In May, Contempo Models will celebrate 20 years as the top agency in the Mexican market. Latest news includes:
- Johnatan Llopis has just signed a contract with top agency Wilhelmina Models NYC and is destined to become Mexico's first male supermodel. Featured in this Showcase is his latest editorial spread for Infashion Homme, shot by Winda Berkowitz at Forza Talent.
- International model Julia Kovacova will soon feature for Contempo Models.
- Top model Solange shows legs, legs, and more legs in the September 2008 issue of Brazilian Vogue, photographed by Seth Sabal.
- Jens Hofmann is set to become one of the company's finest international male models following placements in London (D1 Models) and Paris (Bananas Models). He is currently working between Barcelona and Madrid with Traffic Models, and his next stop will be Greece.
- Mexican beauties Fernanda Vizzuet and Tatiana de Leon star in the winter 2009 Carolina K catalogue, shot by Ivan Belaustegui.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!