Photographer: Morgan Norman
Campaign: ZENITH Swiss Watch Manufacture, campaign worldwide
Artist: Felix Baumgartner
Photographer: Markus Wendler
Campaign: Audi RS5
Photographer: Urs Wyss
Campaign: Dialog building for Amberg Architects
Photographer: René Staud Studios
Campaign: Toyota Highlander
Photographer: Klaus Thymann
Campaign: Oergreen campaign, worldwide
Photographer: Patrick Staud
Photographer: Susanne Stemmer
Campaign: Apocalypse Magazine by RED BULL
Photographer: Joerg Kritzer
Campaign: Bounty campaign
Advertising Agency: BBDO Moscow
Avocado's solid reputation extends from its local bases to global operations. Latest work from the company's artists includes:
- Morgan Norman (Stockholm) - worldwide campaign with Felix Baumgartner for Zenith Swiss watches.
- René Staud Studios (Stuttgart) - Aston Martin DB9 worldwide campaign, Toyota Camry/Highlander/Prado (Agency: Dentsu Smart Moscow), Mercedes AMG SLS GT3.
- Klaus Thymann (London) - Oergreen worldwide campaign.
- Urs Wyss (Zurich/Moscow) - Dialogue building for Amberg Architects, Electrosuisse, Switzerland.
- Markus Wendler: Audi RS5, Yamaha.
- Margaretha Olschewski (Hamburg) - fashion editorial for Grazia magazine, Russia.
- Joerg Kritzer (Hamburg) - Bounty campaign with agency BBDO Moscow.
- Susanne Stemmer (Paris) - Babor worldwide.
- Avocado photographer Marco Grob won an EMMY award for his work 'Beyond 9/11 - Portraits of Resilience'.
Avocado also provides rendering and a full range of photo production and art buying services in Russia, Switzerland and worldwide. International productions have been completed for photographers including Mario Testino, Carter Smith, Michael Wooley and Mary McCartney.
Contact Anush Amirkhanian on +7 903 755 2471 for inquires and to request artist portfolios. For more information visit the company's website.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!