American Photographic Artists’ most exciting and prestigious annual event is open to photographers from around the world. Members and non-members alike are invited to submit their best work for an excellent chance at over $130,000 in prizes, including photo equipment, software and professional business support.
31 winning images are chosen based on personal creative expression and technical excellence. Categories include Portrait, Action, Fine Art/Personal, Conceptual, Fashion, Landscape, Architecture, Still Life, Lifestyle/Wedding and Student.
Here is a list of the fabulous judges who took the time to carefully select the 2013 winners:
- Nili Zadok, Art Producer, 180 LA.
- Rebecca O’Neill, Executive Art Producer, Crispin Porter + Bogusky.
- Sasha Carrillo, Creative Planner, Davis Elen.
- Quba Michalski, Creative Director, Autofuss.
- Barbara Griffin, Formerly SVP, Turner Broadcasting Image Management.
- Cara Nieto, Group Art Buyer, Deutsch LA.
- Adrian DeLucca, Photo Editor, Barron’s.
- Sabrina Oliva, Art Buyer, Freelance.
- Meghan DeBuler Pearson, Sr. Art Buyer, Ogilvy & Mather, Chicago.
- Bryan Yedinak, Gallery Director, Modern Book.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!