showcase magazine May 2009paris issue 156
Welcome to the latest issue of Showcase Paris, brought to you by Production Paradise. We present the very best of the French capital's visual media industry, with more information available in our dedicated Photo and Film directories.
Be sure to check out our featured events:
- Fondation Cartier April 4th - June 21st. Celebrated American photographer, William Eggleston, spent three years documenting the many facets of Parisian life for this exclusive exhibition.
- Andy Warhol at Le Grand Palais, March 18th - July 13th. Through a selection of the artist's portraiture work the exhibition looks to examine how he revived a neglected genre.
Our cover photo was shot by Romain Laurent
- photo agents Back to top
Cecile Rodrigue Paris photo agents
Cecile Rodrigue is a photographers' agent based in Paris.
Her company represents five photographers:
- Thierry Cron.
- Tim Flach.
- Laurence et Renaud.
- Michael Lewis.
- Oliver Rheindorf.
Check the website for more information.
Ma&Ma PHOTOGRAPHERS Paris photo agents
Paris-based photographers' agency MA&MA, Flora Maffi and Christian Marguerie, is set to welcome Fabrice Dall'anese. During the Cannes Films Festival Fabrice will produce portraits of 26 stars which will be published in Premiere and Vanity Fair magazines.
Lionel Samain shot an amazing story about Belgian designers (TL). After appearing at the SINES Modern Art museum, Christian Chaize's exhibition will move on to the Jen Beckman Gallery, New York, between May 20th and July 11th.
MA&MA will be dedicating the forthcoming weeks to restructuring its website.
- photo production Back to top
Continental Productions Paris photo production
For over 14 years, Paris-based Continental Productions has been offering all-inclusive production services ranging from scouting and casting to crew booking and set design, providing whatever is needed to ensure a successful shoot.
Through a wide network of partner companies and local offices, Continental Productions guarantees top quality service and cost efficient solutions for productions in France, Europe and worldwide. Recent projects include:
- Jean-Yves Lemoigne's latest campaigns for Perrier (Ogilvy Paris) and HP (CLM BBDO).
- Nick Georghiou's Singha Beer campaign shot on the Machu Picchu and in the Canaries (Publicis London).
- Olivier Amsellem on the new PepsiCo Gatorade print campaign (CLM BBDO).
- Walter Chin's cover shots for operatic quartet Il Divo's new album (Sony BMG).
- Tom Craig's portrait series in Barcelona for Orange (Publicis Paris).
- Enrique Badulescu's latest Club Med campaign in the snowy French Alps (Publicis Paris).
- Michael Lewis on location for The Moroccan Tourist Board's new global campaign (BDDP&fils).
- Toyota Rav4 project with Simon Puschmann (Publicis Blueprint London).
Easy Production - Productions South of France Marseille photo production
Easy Production is a location and production company covering the south of France, where it is sunny 300 days of the year. The company has over 50,000 pictures of locations and 400 private homes available, from Nice to St Tropez and Marseille.
Clients include Air France, Toyota, Sanofi and Winston, catalogues such as Boden, La Redoute and Yves Rocher, and editorials including Elle (France), Vogue (Spain) and Wallpaper (UK).
The company's latest work for Vanity Fair (Italy) with Angelina Jolie was shot by photographer Vincent Peters.
Arva Paris photo production
Arva is a full service production company specialising in stills and video production. With over 10 years experience in the photographic industry in France and abroad, the company's know-how guarantees any production to be a success.
The team can arrange and coordinate all aspects of production for catalogue, advertising and editorial shoots, TV commercials, corporate videos and 'Making of' films. Arva provides solutions to any demand on time and to budget, creating stable partnerships with its clients to produce the best quality at the right cost.
The company has worked with some of the leading international advertising agencies, including EuroRSCG, TBWA, Australie, Publicis, Enjoy, Grey, Getty Images, McCann, FCB, W&Cie, Rapp&Collins, Obo, Momentum, TMP and Ubi Bene.
Arva has also produced for a range of top international companies, including Nike, Apple, Havaianas, Colette, Fouquets, Société Générale, Crédit Agricole, Sodexo, Cegetel and Merrill Lynch.
JPPS Photo Production Services Worldwide Paris photo production
JPPS is a Paris-based full service still photography production company with extensive worldwide experience.
Client references include:
- Harrods. Location: Hotel Ritz, Paris.
- Max Mara. Location: Hotel Meurice, Paris.
- Diesel. Location: Sardinia.
- Luisa Cerano. Locations: Paris, London and Madrid.
- Holt Renfrew. Location: Paris.
- BMW. Locations: Scotland, London, Paris and Lyon.
- Renault. Locations: Barcelona, Marseille and Nice.
- Rolex. Locations: Marseille, Italy, Australia and New Zealand.
- Givenchy. Location: Morocco.
- H&M. Locations: Deauville and Paris.
- Repetto. Location: Paris.
- Rolf Benz. Location: Paris.
Contact Jacqueline Pusch or John Fanning to discover the company's updated selection of international locations, including Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Mauritius, Morocco, Greece and Croatia. Visit JPPS's latest "point of view" photo exhibition on the website.
- service Back to top
Cris Production Paris trained animals
Cris Production is the leading animal model agency. The company has been working for over 20 years in the fashion and advertising industries and is the number one provider of live animals, supplying everything from elephants to mice.
The agency is available for both photographic and film productions.
Check the website for more information.
- film production Back to top
Orange Films Paris commercials production
Orange Films was founded by architect and German expat, Helmut Hutter. A full service production company with more than 15 years of experience, Orange covers all aspects of the production process for TV commercials, feature films, corporate, photo and new media clients.
The company's international team provides a range of services, from location scouting, casting and post production, to complete project management.
The Orange philosophy is simple: to combine a high sense of aesthetic perfectionism with technical excellence, while at the same time delivering a comprehensive and flexible service that is tailored to suit each project.
Visit the website for more information.
- illustration Back to top
SURCOUF Images Paris illustrators' agents
Surcouf Productions represents over 30 illustrators, roughmen and creatives who work for press, publishing, advertising and multimedia contacts across France, Europe, and throughout the world.
Creatively oriented and always on the look out for new talents, the company provides leading services for its clients' creative ideas.
Check the website to see a wider selection of work.
- creativity Back to top
Michelle Leclerc Paris art buyers
Michelle Leclerc is a professional art buyer and production manager capable of organising any project related to photography, the internet, short films, 3D and motion design. She provides conceptual and artistic direction, budgeting and technical proposals, locations, casting, legal authorisations, production teams, crews and creative artists. Michelle has experience of organising photo, illustration, video and film productions for:
- Advertising and promotions for all types of media, including the web, magazine, billboards, TV and cinema.
- Music videos.
- Corporate information and internal communications.
- Training and instructional films.
Comfortable working with different artistic styles of photographers, illustrators, directors (real and animation), model makers and retouchers, Michelle evaluates each step of the production process and provides solutions for all budgets.
Clients include DDB Group (Rapp, Marie-Louise, Piment), Wunderman, Pro Deo, Publicis, Grey and Euro RSCG.