Baker Kent is the new look of well-known production company 10-4 Africa, owned and run by producers Scott Curnow-Baker and Robert Kent. With the same attention to detail and passionate dedication to relationship building, the team is very excited to kick-start its new global venture.
"Building on the success of our art buying and photographic production division, we've launched a dedicated TVC department. Skilfully staffed with industry veterans, we form fresh and meaningful collaborations with talented individuals, allowing us to creatively select the best people for your particular project.
We're gearing up for another summer season of endless possibilities and we'd love you to join us for the ride. So please get in touch with all of your weird and wonderful creative requirements."
Recent collaborations include:
- 3.1 Philip Lim campaign in NYC shot by Vivianne Sassen c/o WeFolk.
- MIA album artwork in Senegal shot by Vivianne Sassen c/o WeFolk.
- BHLDN shot in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Le Monde shot in Cape Town by Lea Colombo c/o Streeters.
- Vogue US shot in Kenya by Mario Testino.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!