Moda Estudios provides everything required for a successful session and is a place where clients can work comfortably with their own crews.
Facilities include a 200 m2 equipment rental studio with spacious make-up area and dressing room, a 78 m2 cyclorama with five metre high ceilings, a chill-out area overlooking the shooting space, kitchen and two showers.
Moda Estudios also offers daily lighting equipment and camera rental services with Hasselblad H3D.
Recent productions include:
- Rams 23 2008 catalogue. Photographer: Samuel Navarrete.
- Cover photos for "El Nido del Cuco". Photographer: Eric Garcia.
- D:fuse catalogue. Photograper: Miroe.
- Video production of the fall/winter Kanak catwalk.
- Editorial for Fem Magazine. Photographer: Rafael Andreu.
More information about these and many more productions is available on the company's website.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!