New equipment for the summer season at LocLum:
- Magliner cart, with wheels and a double-sided top - smooth and even as a desktop on one side, sturdy and hardwearing on the other, a unique LocLum concept.
- Noblex 135S panoramic camera, with rotating lens (tilt-shift functionality incorporated) and a stunning 135-degree capture angle.
- Additional Canon EF zoom lenses, 24-70mm and 70-200mm.
- DSLR kit, with matte box and follow focus.
- Reflector boards in silver and soft silver, crafted after LocLum's specifications.
- Hasselblad H4D-60, with motion sensor and the new true-focus feature (awaiting delivery).
Besides regular delivery to-and-from set, LocLum proposes an airport service that meets clients at check-in with their materials ready-packed in Tenba Air Cases for safe and lightweight transport.
LocLum’s top of the range equipment has travelled far, from Brazil to San Francisco, Dubai, Thailand, Indonesia and currently Tunisia. Wherever prime equipment is needed, LocLum can supply it.
Visit the website for more information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!