Photo by Janette Gloor
Photo by Janette Gloor for vogue.it
Photo by Janette Gloor for Sl Shopping
Photo by Jacopo Moschin for Faces with Ashley Smith
Photo by Christoph Köstlin for Maurice Lacroix, LoungeMan magazine
Photo by Janette Gloor for Rhomberg Schmuck
Photo by Janette Gloor for SI Shopping
Photo by Christoph Köstlin for YVY skin collection
Angela Kaeser is an international hair and make-up artist based in Zurich, mainly working in Switzerland, Germany and New York. Her work is focused on fashion, beauty and advertising. With her calm personality and a great understanding for clients' needs, both models and celebrities alike feel comfortable in her hands. Angela is known for her clean, beautiful looks and modern, fashionable approach.
Her latest work includes:
- Mercedes-Benz Miami Swim Fashion Week.
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Venexiana, and more.
- Shows for Guess, Swarowski, Modissa and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days Zurich.
- Advertising assignments for Jelmoli, Emmi, SBB, Yvy, Rhomberg, Sträuli and Raiffeisen.
- Editorials for SI, Tiger Dragon Slayers from the Underground (NL), Lovecat Magazine, Maurice Lacroix for LoungeMan and Faces.
Angela is now represented by Nude Agency in Berlin. More of Angela's work can be found on her regularly updated website.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!