Photographer: Peter Fuchs shot Pipilotti Rist & Niki Schawalder
Mama molmol/ Exhibition Schloss Werdenberg 2010
Photographer: Sarah Keller
Portfolio Stephanie Salzmann in coop with N. Zimmermann
Photographer: Jean-Jacques Rutchi
Client: Sauber Motorsport AG
Sauber Ferrari C 31, 2012 with driver Kamui Kobayashi
Photographer: Christof Schürpf
Advertising for the gala of european costume-design-competition
'Prix juste aux corpe' with Luzern Theatre & Fashion Magazine Bolero
Photographer: Tobias Sutter for SV Group, advertising campaign
Artist: Wolfgang Puissant, artist & author
Styling: Sandra Wichowski
Location: Adelboden, Switzerland
Hair + Make Up: Matteo Leone
Assistent Photographer: Cornelia Biotti
To realise visual ideas, experience, creativity and passion are required in equal measure. Borerfotografen photo agency is an interface between photographers, advertising agencies and companies. Established by renowned art buyer Susanne Borer, the agency has long-standing experience in both image acquisition and the creative process.
- Peter Fuchs specialises in portraits, landscapes and architectural photography. Clients include EMS Chemie AG, Huntsman and OC Oerlikon.
- Günther Kathrein's is a fashion and beauty photographer whose clients include Giorgio Armani, Schwarzkopf, Vivienne Westwood and Nulu.
- Sarah Keller works across fashion, people and architecture. Clients include Certina, The Department of Education, Culture and Sports of the Canton of Aargau and Scooter Fashion.
- Jean-Jacques Ruchti has been the official photographer of Sauber Motorsport AG for two years, with other clients including Galencia and the Aargau Cantonal Bank.
- Christof Schürpf's specialises in reportage, landscape, people and moving images. He is a regular contributor to tourism and Switzerland SBB transport campaigns.
- Tobias Sutter works on food, landscapes and people. He regularly photographs for the Greenfield Festival. Clients include SV Group, Dine & Shine, Rimuss AG and EBM.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!