Recent projects by Diederik Kratz Photography:
- Pan-European Campaign for Organon Bioscience. Shot and produced in several locations across the Netherlands.
- Editorial shoot for Sanoma magazine in Belfast, N. Ireland. Exploring the roots of the Delorean car and how it came to be built there in the 1980s.
- Mitsubishi Colt for Mitsubishi Motors Europe. Shot and produced for ten days in the environs of Lisbon, Portugal, for the new pan-European brochure.
- Editorial shoot for Sanoma magazine. Shot the prototype of new Spanish Super Car Tramontana at the Autodrome Terramar/Sitges in Spain, an old racetrack dating from 1922.
- Mitsubishi Grandis for Misubishi Motors Europe. Nine days spent shooting and producing on location in the Siërra Estrala mountains in Portugal, for the new pan-European brochures.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!