Kombinatrotweiss talents include:
- Jojo Ensslin - Illustrator and film-maker, Jojo works conceptually to develop films, animatics and final illustrations.
- IZABE.LA - Izabela illustrates in a modern way using classic tools to achieve a photo-realistic style.
- Susan Hassmann - Susan's style is rich in detail, playful and exaggerated.
- Nina Tiefenbach - Nina combines watercolours with filigree lines in an incomparably fantastic way. Her art has a special simplicity.
- Matthias Schardt - Matthias has developed a style that is characterised both by an exciting line and psychological insight.
- Inke Ehmsen - Inke combines classic free-hand drawing and digital computer work. Her motifs are full of joy, power and liveliness.
- Gunter Rubin - His focus is vector, comic, icons, storyboard, layout and film. His style is versatile.
- Michael Vestner - Michael likes technically complex illustrations, which often force reduction to the essentials without compromising attention to detail.
- Daria Rychkova - Thoroughly knowledegable in design, Daria's numerous drawing skills and lively imagination deliver the tools for her extraordinary illustrations.
- Nils Kasiske - His illustrations are imaginative and very precise. His spectrum includes both photo-realistic and complex technical drawings and vectors.
- Sandra Beer - Sandra's preferred medium is India ink on paper. Her sketch-worlds are mainly built by hand and are intuitive, naive, playful and elegant.
- Matthias Seifarth - Matthias' cartoons are very symbolic with a touch of humour and ambiguity. He creates incredibly strong characters with a unique style.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!