Beautifully diverse locations, opposite seasons to the European calendar and a modest currency highlight just some of the advantages of shooting in New Zealand. AJ Films is a full service production company located in Christchurch, the international gateway to South Island. Services include budgeting, casting talent, location scouting, styling, permissions, crew, enclosed car transport, equipment rental, catering, travel logistics and production management. The comapny's recent work has included:
- Marie Claire made use of the stunning diversity of New Zealand's landscapes when shooting three editorials with photographer, Hugh Stewart.
- Decathlon,Young & Rubicam and photographer Coco Amardeil from Paris shot a myriad of diverse locations from North to South Island while working with 30 models.
- German photographer Oli Keinath shot for Ogilvy Healthcare client Medtronic Germany.
- American photographer David Martinez shot on both North and South Islands for Reclast Novartis with agency McCann Erickson, New York.
- Other clients included BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan and Volkswagen.
Contact producer Amanda Jenkins for more information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!