Bluewater Productions is a full service production company based in south Sardinia, covering all areas of production from estimation to invoicing and everything in between. Each job is approached with enthusiasm, honesty and respect for everyone involved. With a large team of 'location hunters', Bluewater has access to some of the best locations on the island, which can be viewed through an interactive web-based location database containing more than 50,000 images.
Sardinia provides ideal locations for photography, with consistent good weather, a wide variety of locations within reasonable distance, and many outstanding and yet unseen spots - from the most amazing Caribbean-looking beaches, beach bars, mountains and cities to famous old abandoned mining villages set in unspoilt nature. Sardinia also enjoys low-cost flight connections from most major European cities.
Latest productions include:
- Otto Group Germany returned for its spring 2012 catalogue production, shooting beach wear and swimwear on the island's amazing beaches.
- Top London brand Next returned with photographer James Martins for its men's wear shoot in the old mining areas.
- British brand J.D.Williams flew in for a three-week casual and swimwear catalogue shoot.
- Danish brand Texman/Tøjeksperten shot its men's wear catalogue across cities in southern Sardinia.
- Italian photographer Settimio Benedusi joined Bluewater productions for a Palagini 2012 calendar shoot.
The company is looking forward to another great season packed with exciting new locations. Quotes can be handled within 24 hours. For more information visit the website or call +39 347 688 1606.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!