Luminosa Production has been offering its services to international clients since 1999. Operating from Lugano, Zurich and Munich, Luminosa covers a large part of mid- and southern Europe, focusing particularly on Switzerland, the Alps, the south of France, Italy, Germany and Austria.
The company believes in providing a personalised service tailored to the various needs and requirements of each individual client. The range of services necessary to successfully manage an entire project begins with individual counselling and goes to project estimating, budgeting, location research and scouting, kids-casting, prop-styling on request, art buying and all equipment hire.
Producers Chrissy, Matteo, Kathrin and Sukhama remain in day-to- day control, with clients and teams relying on their long experience and personal way of handling a shoot.
Recent projects included:
- Betty Barclay Magazine fall/winter 2012, in Lugano, Switzerland.
- Bogner Magazine summer 2012 in Florence.
- Christian Berg winter 2012, Dolomiti, Italy.
- BRAX trend-folder men+women winter 2012 in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Pierre Cardin winter 2012 in Zermatt, Switzerland.
- Peek & Cloppenburg, various campaigns in Munich.
- Globus Swiss warehouse, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Manor Swiss warehouse chain.
- Charles Vögele AG image campaign, Switzerland.
- Cecil image campaign 2012, Bavaria, Germany.
- Marks & Spencer Money advertising, Zurich and Engelberg, Switzerland.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!