Photopia is one of the largest studio and location compounds in Miami. With an ever-changing look, from modern to classic, the brand new location Penthouse Loft is a spacious 1600 sq. ft.,18 ft. high two-story loft in a concrete look, with a killer view over downtown Miami and complete with sleek chrome, white furniture and spectacular art pieces.
Coming soon: The Houseboat in the beautiful surroundings of Key Largo. 1500 sq. ft., three levels with three balconies, and a rooftop terrace, just an hour away from Miami.
- The New York Loft/Studio 1, which measures 3,750 sq. ft., has a 22x20 fl. cyclorama, 16 ft. It has high ceilings, and two big panorama windows, (11 x 12 ft. & 16x 14 ft.) which can be blocked out by automatic rolling doors and an expanded storage area of 750 sq. ft. It also boosts a second floor space, roomy styling and make-up rooms, and a modern eat-in kitchen.
- The Boston Loft/Studio 2, which measures 2,500 sq. ft. and 16 ft., has high ceilings with classic mouldings, 16 ft. wide cyclorama and 3x daylight panorama windows in 10 x 10 and 12 x 10 ft. The place also features French colonial sliding doors, a kitchen and dining area, fireplace, library with early 18th century European country-style furniture and writing desk, complete with Winchester sofas.
- The South Cottage is a 2200 sq. ft. studio decorated with whitewashed classic French furniture and equipped with a modern professional Viking kitchen.
- The Pool House is a 1200 sq. ft. big open rectangle room with completely moveable furnishings, terrace and pool setting.
- 99 Palms an ultra modern house with completely movable furnishings, terraces, a large pool and garden.
All furniture and props are included. Visit the website to see Photopia's complete portfolio.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!