Roodebloem Studios is Cape Town's number one photographic studio facility, offering a stunning collection of spaces for international and local productions of any size and budget. The company also has an extensive on-site rental facility providing flash and digital equipment including Hasselblad, Profoto and Apple.
Selected studio features include:
- Studio 6 - 160 m² drive-in accessibility for car shoots, daylight, large skylight above a 9m corner curve, drainage for shower/rain scenes, modern kitchen, air-conditioning.
- Studio 7 - 180 m², 23m long, daylight, skylight, airconditioning.
- Studio 1 - 200 m², 5.5m wide background cove, 11m high ceilings, Oregon wood floors.
- Studio 2 - 180 m², flat wall, American Oak flooring.
- Studio 9 - Designer kitchen studio, 50 m², mezzanine level, modern architectural features.
- Studio 5 - Outdoor curve, 7.9m wide, east facing.
The studios are highly versatile and beautfully maintained, and all have blackout options, iPod docks and great sound systems. Stylish make-up rooms, wireless Internet and great customer service from its dedicated team ensure this designer studio complex is a great base for working in Cape Town.
Visit the comprehensive website to see a full range of studios and equipment.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!