Vitals now represents photographers Gilles Bensimon, Laurent Darmon, Alexey Kolpakov and Dmitry Zhuravlev. Russia's leading photographer's agency has assembled world heavyweights and emerging young talents all under one roof. Latest news includes:
- Gilles Bensimon captured 20 Russian celebrities in a unique project sponsored by Edinorog Studios and shot in Moscow, London and Los Angeles.
- Slava Filippov and stylist Philip Vlasov collaborated on a recent Rexona campaign featuring Sergei Semak, captain of the Russian national football team.
- Alexey Kolpakov revisited the 1950s for the cover of Russian Vogue Gourmet.
- Vladimir Mishukov presented his long-term collaboration with Slava Polunin, 'The best clown in the world', with an exhibition, book launch and cover for Snob magazine.
- Natalia Belozerova styled two covers for InStyle Russia, one featuring singer Alsou (shot by James Macari), and the other featuring world-famous Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko (shot by Jimmy Backius). Her recent collaboration with photographer Serge Guerand resulted in a spectacular editorial featuring actress Natalia Guslistaya.
- Photographer and creative director Egor Zaika captured the controversial film director Valeria Gay Germanika for the cover of Black Square magazine.
- Slava Filippov has made major appearances in the Russian editions of Elle, GQ and L’Officiel with jewellery and fashion spreads as well as celebrity portraits.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!