Client: Opel Insignia
Photographer: Marc Trautmann
Client: Amundi Campaign and Poolshooting
Photographer: Steffen Jagenburg
Client: Hallhuber F/W 2013 Campaign
Photographer: Annemarieke van Drimmelen
Client: Eduard Dressler Campaign
Photographer: Ali Kepenek
Berlin-based Claas Cropp Creative Productions is a full service production company with experience in all areas of still photo production, location scouting and casting.
Recent productions include:
- British Airways campaign shot by Nadav Kander.
- Mustang campaign shot by Roman Göbel.
- Amundi campaign and pool shoot by Steffen Jagenburg.
- Adidas NEO campaign shot by Lars Borges.
- Opel Insignia campaign shot by Marc Trautmann.
- KfW campaign shot by Steffen Jagenburg.
- Eduard Dressler campaign shot by Ali Kepenek.
- Hallhuber F/W 2013 campaign shot by Annemarieke van Drimmelen.
- Lufthansa campaign shot by Philip Rathmer.
Other clients include brands such as Louis Vuitton, Brioni, Lacoste, Nike, Adidas, Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, BASF, BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes-Benz, Ergo and Deutsche Bank. Photographers include Annie Leibovitz, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Ellen von Unwerth, Nadav Kander, Martin Schoeller, Roxanne Lowit, Uwe Düttmann, Esther Haase, Joachim Baldauf, Luis Sanchis, Ralph Mecke, Glen Luchford, Peter Funch and Wim Wenders.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!