Recent projects from the agency's photographers:
- Allan McPhail finished off 2007 shooting five ads for a global Volvo campaign with Nitro London. He has also just returned from Argentina where he shot the new BMW campaign for WCRS, with And Production.
- Tessa Traeger has been working with Jasper Conran on his Wedgwood, Waterford Crystal and Bridal lines. She also just completed a Glenfiddich campaign for Purple Creative, Abercrombie and Kent for M+C Saatchi, Uncle Bens for Proximity and Morrisons for DLKW.
- Kulbir Thandi has been working for Sony with WWAV Rapp Collins, Citroën for Euro RSCG London, Audi for BBH, Jeep for AMV, Lexus for PAA, and Morrisons with Billington Cartmell. He also just completed a new Toshiba campaign for Grey London.
- Sam Armstrong has been working hard this year on new portfolio material, as well as with DLKW on Bank of Scotland.
- Dario Mitidieri has been continuing his work for the Army with the COI and Publicis, Abbey and Churchill Insurance for WCRS, Fullers for DCH and also RBS for M+C Saatchi.
- Josh Cole is working on his ongoing personal projects as well the Met Police Operation Trident for MCBD, Vodafone for DDFHB Dublin, and Nokia for Grey London.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!