The Carolyn Trayler Agency is proud to announce two new arrivals; the dark portraits of Andrzej Dragan and the fantastical illustrations of Athler.
Recent projects from the agency's talent:
- Patrice de Villiers: Created delicate ads for Schwartz and Hellmann's.
- Jasper White: Produced eco-conscious spreads for The Observer Magazine. He also got caught creating disco themed set-ups illegally in a graveyard!
- Simon Mills: Has a new, very graphic portfolio alongside his first foray into the movies: co-directing a short film about his favourite thing... a classic 1972 Triumph.
- Peter Lippmann: Has completed a Flora campaign with BBH, and a Lenor shot for Grey. He also travelled to NYC to shoot Planters Nuts.
- Stuart Hall: Shot a campaign for BMW set against dramatic Kowloon backgrounds, and also some delicate trompe-l'oeil ads for Kia.
- Tim Macpherson: A finalist in the National Portrait Gallery's Portrait Prize with a personal shot from Kazakhstan, as well as a contender for the AOP series award with his Stop Teenage Pregnancy ads.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!