Zurich-based agency Avocado represents both local and international photographers, illustrators and art directors:
- Serge Guerand: Lingerie, beauty, fashion, accessories and kids. Clients: Cartier, Tiffany, Chanel and Mikimoto.
- Tim Bret-Day. People, fashion, beauty and celebrities. He recently shot Grace Jones.
- Dimitri Tolstoi: Still life, cosmetics and animals.
- Bruno Bisang: Beauty, fashion and celebrities. His latest assignments were for Louis Widmer Switzerland and Mac Douglas France.
- Markus Wendler: Transportation, cityscapes and landscapes. Clients: Audi, Opel, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Saab, Renault and Nissan.
- David Byun: Beauty and fashion.
- Urs Wyss: Lifestyle, portraiture, fashion and industrial.
- Joerg Kritzer: Cosmetics, food, beverage and liquids. Recent work for Juvena, Marlis Möller and McDonald's.
- Morgan Norman: Fashion, celebrity and portraiture.
- Seb Michel: Beauty, fashion and editorial.
- Susanne Stemmer: Beauty, portraiture and lifestyle. She has dedicated recent years to spectacular underwater photography.
- Claudia Gotzelmann: Fashion, lifestyle and accessories.
- Anya Chibis: Fashion, portraiture, celebrity and lifestyle.
The agency provides production and art buying services to international clients in Switzerland and Russia. Visit the website for more information.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!