Photographer: Matthias Ziegler
Client: Zeit Magazine, Junglecamp
Photographer: Michael Munique
Client: Harpers Bazaar
Barbara Neubauer started her activities as an agent and producer in 1991. After 20 years of production experience her clients are used to a highly professional service that includes worldwide production with local partners, consulting and realising concepts according to individual needs, and managing project budgets.
"To be a good photo agent means bringing together the right photographer with the right client; being a good producer means gaining the confidence of the clients to manage their budgets. It’s a real gift to be part of this creative, successful and permanently growing network which we have been building together with our photographers and their clients over many years!"
Barbara Neubauer represents eight photographers:
- Barbara Bonisolli - Food (Munich).
- Michael Munique - Fashion (Munich).
- Myrzik & Jarisch - Architecture, People and Portrait (Munich).
- Bernd Opitz - Lifestyle and People (Hamburg).
- Sandra Seckinger - Kids and Lifestyle (Munich).
- Matthias Ziegler - Reportage and Portrait (Munich).
- Keith Schofield - Fashion (Hamburg).
- Gabor Ekecs - Reportage, People and Architecture (Los Angeles).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!