Trayler & Trayler have had an exciting start to the New Year with five new signings: Elise Dumontet (hair and beauty), Frank Herholdt (people in situations), Oli Kellett (muted colour palette), Rob Payne (people in landscapes), and Beate Sonnenberg (still life and accessories).
2011 has been a busy year for the company's other artists:
- Gary Burchell recently collaborated with Finger Industries to create a campaign for Misa Ice Cream through DDB Warsaw.
- Peter Lippmann shot an arrow for M&C Saatchi for TFL.
- Patrice de Villiers continues to shoot for Marks & Spencer through RKCR/Y&R and recently shot the cover for the latest issue of Time Out magazine.
- Tim MacPherson was commissioned by Ogilvy to create a campaign for Huggies.
- Andrzej Dragan collaborated with Julian Wolkenstein on the latest poster campaign for Channel 4 drama 'The Promise', commissioned by 4Creative.
- Jasper White was commissioned for another campaign for Legal & General and shot the cover for the most recent issue of The Guardian’s 'Get Fit For Free' guide.
- Jeremy Hudson shot for Diageo in Australia, commissioned by The Marketing Store, Sydney.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!