SGM Artist Management is a New York based agency representing photographers, stylists and creative directors specialising in the fashion and advertising arenas.
They are celebrating the recent opening of their Tokyo office and SGM Productions, "a full service production company offering the finest in services to diverse clientele".
Recent news and projects include:
- Their latest addition is stylist Kellan whose body of work includes projects with Garnier, Rolling Stone and Interview among many others.
- Photographer Andrew Yee is named winner of Surface Magazine's Annual Avant Guard Award, working with SGM stylist Illya Knight, for the Surface issue.
- Photographer Jeff Olson shoots for Harper’s Bazaar among others and teams with Laundry by Shelli Segal to create a new identity for their spring campaign.
- Photographer Danielle St.Laurent works with Interview Magazine, Dazed and Confused, The Brazilian Girls and Dave Navarro.
- Kemal Harris styles the Spring Mac and Jac and Kenzie campaigns and works with the Holt Renfrew Winter and Spring Issues.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!