In 1999, Rpresenter started as the first establishment in Turkey to connect advertising agencies with professional photographers. Since then, they report that they have produced more than 2000 ads in about 2600 days.
The agency represents 15 photographers, each covering different areas of advertising - such as automotive, beauty, fashion and liquids. Rpresenter also meets the production needs of all its photographers.
- Defne Sesin Okay, recently shot the Dove Campaign For Real Beauty campaigns for Turkey and Morocco
- Recently with Ogilvy & Mather Istanbul, Nejat Talas won the Silver Epica on Public Interest in the print category
- Zafer Kaptanoglu regularly works together with Coca-Cola and Pepsi in Turkey
- Tamer Hartevioglu collaborated with French Culture Ministry and Italian Culture Ministry for two separate exhibitions on panoramic photography
- Rainer Stratmann regularly shoots Mercedes Benz Trucks campaigns around the world.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!