Vue report an eventful, not to mention expansive and international, few months.
As well as a new member of staff in the office, landscape photographer Morgan Silk is now on the team. He was just in LA for Land Rover through RKCR Y&R, and South Africa for O2 through VCCP.
Other projects include:
- Garry Simpson was in South Africa for Land Rover for RKCR Y&R and then on to Namibia and Kenya for Canon through Tequila. He also shot Wayne Rooney for Nike through Wieden Kennedy, TV Licensing through AMV and VW through DDB Paris.
- Alan Powdrill has been busy shooting numerous campaigns in the US as well as V energy drinks for RKCR Y&R.
- Jonathan Minster shot on projects with VCCP for The Carbon Trust and O2 as well as for Lucozade Sport through M&C Saatchi.
- Tim Kent shot award-winning ads for Ford with Ogilvy, and is now shooting a big production including fire effects for Toyota through Saatchi & Saatchi London.
- Seamus Ryan has been shooting the Geek Squad for CHI and '500 laughing ladies' for BBH.
- Penny Cottee shot Bacardi for RKCR Y&R and an Evening Standard ad through The Law Firm.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!