Esser Associates currently has six photographers on its books - covering cars, people, still life... and more cars.
· Most recent to join is Dominic Mowbray, a young enthusiastic still life photographer, currently working on a large project for Duracell.
· Ashley Cameron is having a busy year with shoots for Flora, Guinness, Fiat and T Mobile.
· David Burgess was recently in Detroit and Arizona where he was shooting Lincolns and Mustangs for Ford.
· Ed Lee just finished a five week studio shoot for Jaguar as well as ads for Harley Davidson and Toyota.
· Detroit-based Chuck Ealovega recently finished another long shoot for Chrysler in China.
· Alister Thorpe has been in his studio shooting a campaign for 02 and recently shot for Land Rover and Chrysler.
Esser Associates also represents retoucher Robin Preston who does a lot of work with CGI.
More details can be found at their website.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!