JSR have been keeping themselves occupied over the past few months. Updating the brand new website, booking a range of jobs for their wonderfully talented photographers, illustrators and moving image makers plus exciting new signings with Underbelly and Dreyer.
- Harrods commissioned Herve Haddad to shoot a Christmas jewellery special.
- Richard Morris’s stunning brochure and campaign shots for Lotus are eye-catching and showcase the 'best of British'.
- Omer Knaz has been busy working on his personal projects with this lovely experiment with plaster of paris and recognisable shapes and forms.
- Stuart McClymont shot a stunning series of portraits and directed a fabulous moving image project titled 'Grey Days', using CGI and clever camera techniques to give a POV of the start to a 'grey' day.
- Lee Brimble shot an ad campaign for Hertz.
- John Bennett manages to make an everyday object look sculptural and artistic with his detailed study of the brilliant ‘apple magic mouse’.
- Carl Lyttle’s photographic talents are proven yet again in this gorgeous shot of the Nissan GTR.
- A wonderful short film ‘Chief’ by producer/director team Dreyer.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!