Whether food, still life, industry, fashion or pack-shot shootings, 780 m2 Planeroad Studios can cover the full range of advertising photography. The studio's photographers are specialists across a range of categories, providing a personalised service using the very latest in digital equipment.
The result of a successful fusion between BM Corporate and Pack Shot Boys, services and facilities include:
- Dedicated contact persons.
- Centralised organisation and planning at each stage of production (quotation, scheduling, model-booking, prop, full logistic support).
- Cooperation with several model agencies ensures fixed negotiated rates.
- In-house travel agency for overseas production solutions.
- High-speed data handling complete with FTP-Server for client use.
Clients have included: Pohland, Steinle, Melches, C&A, DDB Düsseldorf, Henkel, McCann Erickson, Rich, Volkswagen, XEO, QVC, Scholz&Friends, Rossmann, EURO RSCG, 3M, and Esprit.
Well known gingerbread and chocolate makers Lamberts just completed shooting their latest product line using the studios's food photography expertise.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!