Berlin-based Jens Bösenberg presents a range of new work, recent awards and his latest book project.
- Jens photographed graphically arranged stills for AD magazine. Production by Thomas Rook and Melissa Antonius.
- High-end home entertainment products by Adam Audio.
- Autumn/winter 2010 and spring/summer 2011 catalogues for Norwegian jewellery designer Celine Engelstad.
- Advertising agency Jung von Matt commissioned Jens to photograph motifs for Deutsche Post.
- New food motifs for porcelain manufacturer Hering Berlin. Agency: Edenspiekermann.
Jens' campaign for Humboldt University Berlin won an iF Communication Design Award for photography, while his work for Getränke-Ring Group won both an iF Communication Design Award and a Red Dot Award. Agency: Nordsonne Identity.
The book 'Das war nicht Monaco hier' was published last summer and features architectural shots of urban development in Germany.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!