3D/2D prototype artist at Gameloft
Posted 14-04-2016, offered
You will work on a variety of worlds – which will cover the cartoony to the most realistic games produced by Gameloft’s creation studios – that will be used with both established entertainment-industry licenses and in the creation of brand-new IPs.
You will have the following tasks:
- Creating 3D elements (environments, characters, objects, etc. in high-/mid-/low-polygon counts)
- Performing 3D texturing/rendering (creating various shaders, if needed)
- Placing cameras, collisions, etc.
- Creating lighting/effects
- Integrating elements into the engine (Unity / internal engine)
- Working closely with the Creative and Artistic Directors and the Prototyping team (game designers, developers, graphic artists)
- You have experience as a 3D/2D Artist and have helped release at least one title while you were holding that position (and have knowledge of production flows and constraints)
- You have expert knowledge in 2D and 3D software (Unity, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, ZBrush, etc.)
- You have mastered modeling and texturing (previous-gen/next-gen techniques)
- You possess vast knowledge of video games (across all genres and platforms), particularly mobile games and the most popular titles for that market
- You are able to adapt and to master various art styles (cartoonish/realistic)
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
Why join the Gameloft universe ?
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio.