Posted 11-06-2014, offered
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Concept with copywriters, art directors, and various nefarious characters from other departments.
- Art direct and design for digital, social, print, out-of-home, video and broadcast TV.
- Present concepts directly to clients.
- Work with studio artists, printers and film editors to ensure high quality, mistake-free materials.
- Complete projects on time and within budget parameters.
- Efficiently juggle big-idea concepting projects with a never-ending flow of small design projects.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and constantly with your CD, direct supervisor, account personnel and teammates.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years Art Director experience in a wide variety of media.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Exceptional design talents and the ability to create trends, not just conform to them.
- Must be highly competent in digital art direction (websites/microsites, email blasts, banners, social, mobile).
- Broadcast/video experience preferred but not required
Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Powerpoint.
- Must possess a drive to constantly learn, improve, and evolve.