Art Director Assistant at Beaute Prestige International
Posted 12-07-2016, offered
As an integral part of the Image Department, you will gain experience in supporting the Art Director in the creation process of all communication assets.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Come up with communications ideas/ concepts/ stories in answer to marketing briefs and with a sensitive understanding of the target audiences and businesses that the advert is aimed at
- Look for image references/ swipe research
- Produce moodboards, sketches, layouts or storyboards (television)
- Meet with the Art Director, Creative director and the Image Director before presenting ideas to the internal clients
- Look for photographers, artists, models or film makers to produce assets (images and films, graphic designs, voices registrations…)
- Oversee the retouching of the assets
From a School of Design as Parsons School of Design, St Martin School, IFM, IED, Beaux Arts, Penninghen, ENSBA, ENCSC (etc) you have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
You are used to work on Macbook and the Adobe Creative Suite.
The internship is available immediately.
Please, send your resume and your Portfolio