Art Director at ChopShop Entertainment Inc.
Posted 3-08-2016, offered
The Ideal candidate will be obsessed with culture, art, film, etc., A good familiarity with urban culture and/or action sports is a big plus. They’ll possess a passion for great concept, great design, and great craft – but won’t be afraid to roll up their sleeves and put some good thinking into a quick down and dirty edit or post as well. They will be passionate about the chance to apply their skills across multiple disciplines including video and digital content, digital marketing and web solutions. They’ll work with other creative team members including creative directors, strategists, designers, producers, motion graphics designers and editors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Project Producer
- Helping develop concepts, shepherd and craft the shops product through to the end
- Provide guidance and inspiration for creative partners
- Design and art direction for television, outdoor, POS, social media, digital, presentations, etc.
- QC all work before it leaves the shop
- Create mood boards, presentation decks, rationale and any method of presenting and easily communicating concepts and art direction
- Build and farm a bank of reliable resources that help continue to increase the quality of the shops product
- Help continue to level up the quality and deliverable of the shop
- Project management as needed
- Client contact and management as needed
- Be a complete team player
CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Background in marketing, communication, or other related discipline
- High organization skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- Love for unique, integrated marketing methods including social media, interactive, video, experiential, etc.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Kick ass design portfolio with 3+
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Keynote etc.
- A good working knowledge of production
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present to other team members (clients a plus)
- Working knowledge of Wordpress a plus
If this sounds like a great fit, we want to hear from you.
Please provide a resume and portfolio or link to work.
Prefer Southern California talent for immediate work.