Art Director/Illustrator at Wonderlust
Posted 23-05-2016, offered
- Must be able to work in a variety of styles. Don't be afraid to use texture and do not be afraid to try something new with every project.
- Must have experience creating illustrations for animation. Or, at least understand the workflow.
- Will be working closely with Creative Director to help establish style frames/mood boards for pitches.
- Must love dogs. They have an office dog. He's old, lazy and doesn't really move. So, if you're a cat lover, you will probably feel at ease.
- Be studious. Generous. And realize that this is just a job. Have fun with it.
Flexible hours. Health Benefits. Vacation time... yadda yadda.
Also, If you're not from Canada, no problem. They can help you get here.
If you're an amazing animator. Feel free to apply within' as well.