Assistant Web Producer - Fashion Industry
Posted 29-08-2011, wanted
If you have a genuine interest for the fashion industry and a previous E-Commerce experience, this could be the job for you!
The Assistant Web Producer will be reporting into the Production Manager and will be responsible for the following:
· Working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure that the site is visually merchandised effectively
· Daily checking of website to make sure the page layouts and images are correct
· Ensuring consistent image guidelines are set and followed by assisting with all product imagery
· Maintaining the product library, ensuring that images, pricing and descriptions are complete and match the relevant product
· Checking availability of stock for any features that are launching
· Approving all cross sells and implement across the product detail pages
· Supporting weekly web photo shoots
· Liaising between the Brand and Photography studio
The successful candidate should have the following key attributes:
· Previous demonstrable experience working within E-Commerce for a fashion company
· Keen interest in the fashion industry and knowledge of market trends
· Highly creative
· Excellent organisation and analytical skills
· Good knowledge and previous experience in using Photoshop
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Preferably knowledge of Omniture
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience within an online fashion company to work for one of the UK's leading fashion brands.
For further information please get in touch with Jack at Handle on 0207 569 9945 or email email@example.com.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to reply to everyone, but we will try our best!