Audio & Video
Posted 16-02-2011, wanted
- Operate film or video camera to record news, live events, films, videos and television broadcasts
- Organize all the footages
- Edit video and use Final Cut Pro
- Assist G2 Studio during the shooting
- Knowledge in encoding various sources to any kind of formats.
- Proficient video and photographic camera abilities.
- Extremely organized and motivated
- Proactive attitude and creativity
- Detail oriented and time efficient
- Good eye and understanding of media and art is a great plus.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of the Apple environment
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite
- Colors, Combustion
- Knowledge in 3D software would be strong plus
- Audio editing apps such as Soundtrack Pro, Sonar, Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools
- Flash : FLV
This full-time Video & Audio Intern has to be a team player, with an outgoing personality and who understands culture diversity.
Interested persons must send their resume with a picture and a cover letter to Thomas at: email@example.com
You can see our website at www.g2studio.info