Automotive/Transport Design and 3D Modeling Intern
Posted 10-06-2014, wanted
Mizzi Studios are offering an automotive/transportation design and 3D modeling internship at their newly renovated London based studio located on Latimer road.
Successful candidates will be directly involved in the design and development of bespoke vehicle and industrial design initiatives from the word go.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced automotive/transportation designer and modeler to join a rapidly growing innovative and multidisciplinary design studio. They seek only exceptionally gifted creatives that have a complete passion for design and enthusiasm for life!
The position is for a 3-6 month internship based upon performance with the potential to lead to full time employment.
Ideal candidates will possess the following key skills:
• Exceptional design skills with strong attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge in 3D packages such as Alias and Maya
• Capability to create workable 3D Models with understanding of design intention and surface detail
• Comfortable with exterior, interior and automotive detailing aspects
• Technical detailing skills in CAD package
• Fabrication experience, Computed Aided Manufacturing a bonus
• Strong Photoshop and InDesign skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Fluent English communication skills
Please send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com with the subject title “Automotive/Transportation Design and 3D Modeling Intern”