Business Development Manager
Posted 26-02-2014, wanted
An experienced, self-driven, business/sales professional to help expand our client base in the film, television, web, corporate, independent film, and commercial/promo industry. The ideal candidate will generate leads, meet with prospective clients and manage/nurture developed client relationships. who is ambitious and results-oriented in nature and will secure and build relationships between Bread and Butter and networks, production companies as well as direct business.
Customer Relation Manager / Manager Facility Sales
- Develop new business with a distinct focus on presenting the company as a one stop, post production facility offering clients a complete package of services from equipment rentals to digital finishing towards the theatrical releases or various deliverables.
- Evaluates existing and potential client needs and makes recommendations.
- Manage marketing initiatives to help grow sales, including meeting clienteles, represent company, attending trade shows and industry gatherings, and planning client events etc.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for generating new leads, maximizing sales opportunities and achieving sales targets.
- Self ability to Prepare quotes and sales information
- Provide accurate and timely progress reports including forecasts and activities
- Work with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our services where opportunities exist.
- Being involved and kept abreast of client expectations, deliverables, and scheduling.
- Being in regular contact with client to ensure their expectations are met, answer questions they may have, and all deliverables have been submitted