Posted 16-02-2012, offered
Job Title: Cinematic Modeler
Specialty: World/Environment Modeler
Location: CA - Los Angeles
Description: ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION
Cinematic Asset Modeler – Los Angeles, CA
BioWare Victory is looking for a talented, motivated Cinematic Asset Modeler for the Command and Conquer franchise.
A Cinematic Asset Modeler must have a passion for building new assets and modifying assets for use with cinematics. They must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Increasing the resolution of textures and game assets from in-game to full cinematic quality.
• Assets consisting of vehicles, weapons, organic modeling a big plus.
• Ability to UV map and texture all assets to high fidelity cinematic quality.
• Understanding of Geo optimization
• Hard surface skinning
• Skeletal setup and skinning for props and vehicles
• Effective communication skills
• Work well within a team environment
• Experience with Maya or 3D Max
BioWare Victory is Electronic Arts' dedicated Strategy Gaming studio, focused on building AAA product. Formed in 2010, Victory Games recently joined the BioWare Label and has offices in Los Angeles, CA; Austin, TX; and Shanghai, China. We are currently building the next product in the Command & Conquer franchise.
We offer a casual work environment, fitness center, cafeteria, sports field, sand volleyball pit, basketball court and more! We are within close proximity to the ocean as well as to Hollywood and the epicenter of the entertainment industry.
If your qualifications and interest align with the above then Get in the Game and Log on to www.jobs.ea.com and click on "careers" to submit your resume. While you're there, you can set up a career agent, search additional opportunities, and even create your own candidate profile.