Creative and Production Services Director at Kaiser Permanente
Posted 7-05-2015, offered
Creative and Production Services Director
In this role, you will direct the creative and production services staff and projects for the marketing and corporate communication teams. You will develop and guide implementation of high quality, business relevant creative concepts for varied internal clients, assuring that professional design standards are implemented, as well as ensure that strategic direction of projects is in line with organizational objectives and business plan. In addition, you will develop and monitor operating and project budgets, including forecasting annual capital budget needs. You will also be expected to develop and sustain broad-based business relationships across the organization.
Qualifications for this position include the following:
• Bachelor's degree OR four years of experience in a directly related field; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum eight years of working in communications media with experience in creative execution
• Minimum five years of managing and influencing diverse teams and direct reports with a high degree of expertise in conflict resolution, facilitating team dynamics, and change management
• Knowledge of the business and policy of health care industry
• Working knowledge of hardware and software used in media production
• Working knowledge of media interface technologies for video, interactive, and web
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
Preferred qualifications include the following
• Advanced experience in design/photography, video production and web development
• Experience managing a business, non-profit or complex department
• Understanding of media distribution channels and their requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of integrated media tools and technology
• Leadership skills, including, business planning, managing change, inspiring staff, reporting, tracking and analyzing data
• Strategic thinker who can integrate the organization's mission, business objectives, and the needs of the customer/client
• Demonstrated collaboration, influence and facilitation skills
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities to facilitate agreements and to move projects forward positively
• Expert communicator and storyteller
Please email your resume to Laura.Cardoza@kp.org and visit jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 355158.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status,
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers