Creative Art Director - Ibiza
Posted 11-03-2016, offered
The creative director is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s identity. It's very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects baring in mind the final objective of the campaign. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. At times, we require you to develop visual designs, and at other times, the Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as internal design resources.
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
• Establish creative direction for the entire line of services and programs
• Supervise and inspire the creative team; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
• Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
• Manage team members
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects,
• Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred;
• Proven work experience related to design, creative arts, communication or similar.
• Experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
• Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
• A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
• Experience with Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
• Adobe AfterEffects & video editing as well as knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript & Drupal would be considered a plus for this position.
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Wide cultural and general knowledge being always on top of the latest trends.
• Extra languages apart from English are a plus.