Posted 25-04-2012, offered
We are looking for a Creative Director to join and lead our studio in our rapidly growing Dublin agency.
Blue Cube are a unique mix of creative, tech and planning heads. Our creative strategies lead our work. We are never happy using the same campaign platform twice and are passionate about unveiling key insights and discovering the next big thing. Over the last 8 years we have trained and assembled a talented studio. This year we are recruiting more talent to lead more projects and kick start a new era of collaboration with creative partners.
As Creative Director you will take overall ownership and creative direction of your clients’ brands. You have a passion for ground-breaking innovations, outstanding visualisation and skillful executions and are ready to mentor your own world-class team.
You currently work with your agency and clients’ senior teams to brainstorm, lead, develop, critique and sign off all creative work across multiple platforms. You have a fantastic portfolio full of engaging digital solutions, as well as the experience and problem solving nature to lead and inspire a team.
You have already personally led, nurtured and delivered strategies that have lifted brands beyond their own expectations.
You live and breathe digital.
• Develop and deliver thought-leadership and digital creative solutions that strengthen the brand distinction and leadership position
• Drive the collaborative efforts of the projects’ creative user experience and technology teams and inspire team-mates on all levels to exceed expectations
• Conceive and create experience-oriented design solutions on web, social and mobile platforms
• Take responsibility for articulating and defending conceptual and directional choices
• Inspire and motivate creative teams, serve as overall creative lead and manage creative teams on and across major projects
• Mentor and lead junior creative staff, critiquing their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award-winning work
• Work with and lead, partner agencies – including the partner creative teams
• Passionate, detailed and experienced Creative Director or Associate Creative Director with 3+ years experience in a creative leadership role
• A strong working knowledge of interaction design, brand development, user-centered experience design, digital marketing and the creative process
• A proven track record for excellence and innovation across digital and mobile channels
• Extensive experience in brand development
• Strong communicator who is comfortable interacting with Senior Management
• You have built or led, or are ready to lead, a mid-to-large team of designers, art directors, information architects, copywriters, interaction designers, developers, photographers, video editors (5+)
• You are hands-on and able to jump onto tools like Photoshop and Flash to prototype or visually explain ideas when required
• Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, responsive layouts, tablets and connected TV...) and related mediums
• You perform at your best within a fast-paced environment