Creative Director – Art Base
Posted 14-06-2012, offered
· The Creative Director will provide our clients with quality Creative solutions. He/She will also develop innovative, cost-effective concepts, branding and design solutions.
· Lead, motivate and manage the Creative Team.
· Direct multiple brand and design initiatives and teams.
· Develop creative strategies for Clients
· Proactively deliver business-building creative solutions for Clients
· Partner with client teams in new business development projects.
· Insure brand and design consistency across client initiatives.
· Present concept/design treatments, storyboards and completed work to internal and external clients.
· Solid conceptual and design ability coupled with a business acumen and customer focus
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong leadership and team building skills.
· Print expertise and understanding of type design.
· Highly knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development for advertising, direct marketing and interactive
· Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design.
· 10+ years Agency experience, automobile experience is plus.
· Knowledge of China market.
· Fluent speaking/reading/writing Chinese and English.
· Proven track record of managing multiple Creative assignments.
· Knowledge of Mac, Quark, Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and related Mac Creative programs.
If you think you fit the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you apply for Creative position, please also provide your work web link.
When you send the application, pls mark that you get the information from Campaign Asia.